Communication and Social Media Intern

Dear Dr. Anggrita Elizabeth,
            First of all I want to introduce myself. My name is Tristan Sitepu. I am the first born son from the Caesar and Kania couple and grow up in a wonderful city, Yogyakarta. I am 21 years old wanderer student and currently studying in the Communication Studies Major of University of Indonesia. Since I got accepted in this major I have interested in human rights, humanitarian action and peace and security, empowerment of women, and the equality between women and men as partners and beneficiaries of development. From what I research, this office will be the most suitable office to fulfill my interest.

            I Love to talk. A lot of times I like to talk in front of people, i'm a type of a person that's easy to adapt in a new community, i'm a open-minded person  and Im easy to get along with. I always like to look for something new, and im a social-concern person. I always updated myself with any recent news, furthermore about a misuse of social media that shared a hoax, motivated me wanted to  join Communication Division in UN Woman Indonesia Office. With that, I can develop and learn  the best way to analysis about  the world communication problem.

Regarding Skills and Capabilities, I am majoring in Communications degree in University of Indonesia, and the experiences I’ve gathered while I was studying will help me as I have studied the basics of communications. Throughout the years of my studies, I’ve acquired the skills of supporting in planning and organizing campaigns and press conferences, drafting articles, taking photos, and especially being public speaker, as I have experience being an MC during Organizational event in my Campus. I am also well versed in the skills regarding Website editing, such as HTML, Java script and the likes as I have a hobby in coding and software management.

            Therefore, I decided that I wanted to join communication division in UN Woman Indonesia Office. I believe, this job is a perfect fit for me, it is a combination between human relation and social enforcement. It is with great pleasure that I applied myself for Communication division in UN Woman Indonesia Office. I believe that through this internship, I will learn more because I believe learning through practice is more valuable than learning theories in class. This internship will broaden my knowledge because I know that through this oppurtunity I will encounter new problems and challenges.

Ais, Azizah, Fawwaz, Tristan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating's Influence

Social Media for Environmental Protection

Social Media & Mental Health